What last year was all about..

1:38 pm nat 0 Comments

1. Five things you have accomplished in 2011
  • pacaran lagi
  • have a laptop!
  • ikut ngospek
  • done some short stories
  • go to uni
2. Four things you regret about 2011
  • lost contact with my first ex
  • getting to know my boyfriend’s past too much
  • read and write less
  • blog less
3. Three people you are glad to have met or become closer to in 2011
  • my boyfriend, ER
  • my uni friends
  • some juniors in uni
4. Two memorable moments from 2011
  • spending a lovely afternoon with him in a hospital. His Dad was sick so we met there when he was taking care of his Dad.
  • RIDE A TORNADO IN DUFAN!
5. One wish for 2012
  • I wish I can go some place nice I’ve never seen before.

Originally posted here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: