In the very last minute of 2013

12:41 am nat 0 Comments

Even in the very last minute of 2013, that year still left some dissapointment. Like it wasn’t enough for it to deliver some bad news.

I failed the competition.  Again. I didn’t failed because I didn’t win. More than that, I failed in the middle of attempting.

Dan kesempatan itu lewat begitu saja di depan mata. It was even harder to see. Tahu rasanya gagal sebelum sempat memasukkan sepenggal saja kesempatan dalam undian?

I will remember the anger, the dissapointment. And by the moment I remember it, that will pull the trigger to do way better and faster.

I don’t think I can catch some sleep until I figure out what part do I miss. The fact is, I don’t know what’s been missing.

Anyway, Happy New Year. May life opens your eyes and brings you lots of great opportunities.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: