Somewhat 2014 Resolutions

1:31 pm nat 0 Comments

Before I post this so-called 2014 resolutions, I'd like to evaluate what I wrote as 2013 resolution first. Agak malu-maluin sih, sebetulnya :"

1. Nyelesein 1 novel.
Failed.
I do have a first draft of a metropop novel tapi sayang berenti pas masuk bab 2 karena waktu dirasa-rasa lagi ceritanya ngga ada bagus-bagusnya. I just simply am not into it anymore.

2. Nerbitin antologi cerpen.
Half-failed, half-done (can I say it?)
Again, the first draft is almost done! But the book still needs 2 or 3 more short stories. Think I'll put this as my new year resolution.

3. Nge-mall sendirian.
Done!
Pada awalnya nge-mall sendirian ini bertujuan untuk nyari tempat baru buat nulis, coffee shop misalnya. But I was in a major argument with E that day. So I decided to go all alone, walking myself down to a mall and it wind up hanging out in a bookstore, bought RectoVerso, then went home straight away. I still feel sad whenever I read the book, especially when I read Peluk *weeps* 

4. Baca 30-45 buku buat 2013 Indonesian Romance Reading Challenge
Failed.
Saya baca beberapa buku bagus tahun lalu, Autumn Once More, Jika Dan Hanya Jika, Kukila, Perempuan Yang Melukis Wajah dan buku-buku terjemahan lain kayak Norwegian Woods atau chicklit Bookends. But what I read mostly didn't match the qualifications for the challenge.

5. Nikmatin hujan di Bogor sama pacar.
Failed.
We should be taking a weekend vacation on November last year but November was the hardest month of the year. E got totally emotional from the middle of November to the early December due to his granny illness. Sadly, we couldn't go anywhere.
Sebagai gantinya, kami sering menghabiskan waktu kencan dengan jalan-jalan keliling kota sambil nikmatin hujan dari jendela mobil. It involved holdings hands and listening to the sweet Payung Teduh. Best moment of the year, I think. Will post a more detail story later *lovestruck*

6. Stop kebiasaan buruk, semacam meper upil di mana-mana, nyimpen baju yang rapi, dll.
Failed.
Bangun siang saya semakin menjadi-jadi tahun lalu karena jadwal kuliah yang udah sangat-sangat berkurang. Crap :c

7. Blogging tiap hari.
Failed.
Awalnya sih udah terjadwal dengan baik. Sayang banget blog ini ter-distract sama Tumblr dan Twitter. Well, how can I manage to refuse a simpler way to blog?

8. Olahraga seminggu 2 kali.
Failed. Enough said.

9. Set a writing routine and stick to it.
Failed. 
Sad. So sad. I still didn't do enough writing gara-gara Twitter. Damn you, socmed.

10. Naikin berat badan jadi 42 kg.
Failed.
Keseringan bad mood dan berujung pada males makan. Untunglah sekarang E get better and better dan jadi 'satpam makan' saya. I love you for being this nagging boyfriend, E! LOL

11. Lebih bersih dan mulus.
(still trying to)
I did lots of face treatment last year. Thanks to Oriflame, I got my first lipstick and eyeliner! Yeay! C:

And here's my new year resolution:
1. BULAN MEI WISUDAAAAAAAAA
2. Nerbitin antologi cerpen.
3. Naikin berat badan jadi 40 kg.
4. Set a writing routine and stick to it! 
5. Olahraga 2 kali seminggu!
6. Stop kebiasaan buruk!
7. Baca buku baru minimal sebulan sekali.
8. Dapet kerja *winks*
9. Apply Master.
10. Buka rekening berdua sama E and save min. $10/month

Fighting! ^^9

You Might Also Like

0 comments: